Version 3.2 - June 22, 2009
The main feature of version 3.2 is a theme consistent tab control with RTL support. All the reported bugs are fixed.
- Added a tab control that allows you to manage a related set of tab pages represented by tab page objects (see screenshot). The control is theme consistent and supports RTL.
- Added a boolean QuickAccessToolbarCustomizationEnabled property to the ribbon so you can prevent the user from customizing the Quick Access Toolbar (see screenshot).
- You can now customize the names of commands in the Customize Quick Access Toolbar dialog (see this FAQ for more details).
- Added an ApplicationMenu.ContentMinimumHeight property, which allows you to set the minimum height of the Application Menu. It can be handy when you have a few items in the left pane of the menu, a lot of items in the right pane and you would like the right pane to have no scrolling.
- Added support for drag-and-drop events for the controls inside the ribbon. Because such controls are windowless, they were not available out of the box earlier.
- Added support for shortcut keys for form controls (the ampersand character in the name of a control). So now you have an option of using either common Window Forms shortcuts or KeyTips for form controls.
- Customize Quick Access Toolbar, Label.Text and Control.ScreenTip can now be correctly localized.
- Fixed a bug when the AutoSize property of a pane in the status bar set to
false had no effect.
- Fixed a bug when the TextBox control did not raise the TextChanged event after its parent form had been closed and shown again.
- Fixed a bug when the ToggleButton control in a popup menu was pressed in the disabled state even if the Pressed property was set to false.
- Fixed a bug when in some cases the TextBox control did not display a context menu on mouse right click.
- Fixed a bug when in some cases there was an unhandled exception on pressing any key during a popup hiding animation.
- Fixed a bug with the ComboBox control when it did not display correct data when it was bound to a data source for the very first time.
- Fixed an issue when in some cases there was no scrolling in the right pane of the Application Menu.
- Fixed a bug that did not allow a client application to run without the Elegant.Ui.Common.Theme.Office2007Blue.dll and Elegant.Ui.Ribbon.Theme.Office2007Blue.dll assemblies.
- Fixed an incorrect layout of gallery items when a gallery menu item was two times wider.
- Fixed some GDI leaks when using the TextBox control.
- Fixed a bug with the unwanted black background in some controls in RTL mode.
- Fixed a number of issues with the DaterTimePicker in the Windows Forms designer.
- Fixed a bug when in some cases the RadioButton control did not fire the
- Fixed a bug with a corrupted font in KeyTips.
- Fixed a bug with an incorrect layout of KeyTips in RTL mode.
- Fixed a bug when the BackColor property did not work for the following controls: ComboBox, TextBox and NumericUpDown