Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Frame Features Tech Support » CExtPageContainerWnd cancelling expanding Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Seongho Park Jan 27, 2005 - 7:26 AM

Currently, I’m overing

OnPageContainerCaptionPressedStop() to detect which page caption is clicked. Sometime, I need to cancel expanding pages based on other condition, but in both function OnPageContainerCaptionPressedStart() and OnPageContainerCaptionPressedStop(), I can’t find a way to cancel the expantion. Is there any ways to prevent expanding the page by coding?

Technical Support Jan 27, 2005 - 12:37 PM

Please note that this forum is about the Frame Features control. Prof-UIS General Discussion or Prof-UIS Tech Support Discussion are more appropriate topics for this message.

We think there is no reason not to use expanding pages because this may confuse the users of your application. If you need to prevent expanding, please add a handler for the WM_LBUTTONUP message like this:

void CYourPageContainerWnd::OnLButtonUp(
  UINT nFlags, CPoint point) 
 {
 PAGE_ITEM_INFO * pPageInfoToExpand = NULL;
 HIT_TEST_INFO _pht( point );
  PageHitTest( _pht );
  if( _pht.m_dwHitTestCode &
    _EPCHT_ON_PAGE_CAPT_ANY )
  {
   ASSERT( _pht.m_pPageInfo != NULL );
   if( _pht.m_pPageInfo ==
     m_pPageInfoPressed )