Version 4.1 - March 14, 2011
Version 4.1 is a minor release with a few new features and bug fixes.
- Added support for baseline snaplines in Elegant controls.
- Added a QuickAccessToolbarDropDownVisible property so that you can control whether the user can add/remove commands to/from QAT.
- You can now add custom buttons at the end of the TabControl’s tab line (using the TabControl.AdditionalTabLineControls collection and TabControlToolbarCustomButton class). This feature is demonstrated in the Controls sample.
- Panel can now have a border.
- Added a GroupedNavigationBar.MeasureGroupHeaderHeight event to control the height of the header of a group in a Navigation Bar.
- Minor updates to the Image Viewer Sample.
- Focus failed to be set programmatically (using the Focus method) for a TextBox and a ComboBox in the ribbon.
- After clearing a gallery, it failed to be updated.
- Disposing of a TextBox (with its Dispose method) caused in some cases stack overflow.
- Scrollabe control in the Backstage View caused an exception "'child' is not a child of this parent".
- First tab in the TabControl when the EqualTabWidth was not set to true was not visible in some cases.