Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Observations for some controls Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Alex Pag Nov 30, 2009 - 3:41 AM

1. Elegant.Ui.DateTimePicker  - it would be good existed buttons of change of year for this control.

2. Elegant.Ui.Panel - I have MDI project and i placed panel-control in my child form. When i open my child form then the panel load in a slower  pace .I can do something in this case?

3.Elegant.Ui.ComboBox - I add some items in my control. I need when i open items list and press some symbol (a,b or something else) in my keyboard it changes selected item automatically with base of letter that I have stepped.

Technical Support Dec 1, 2009 - 5:12 AM

1. Could you clarify your question?
2. It is quite strange. Could you send us a test project that illustrates the issue.
3. Do you mean auto-selection in combo-box drop-down list? If yes, this is not currently supported.

Alex Pag Nov 30, 2009 - 3:46 AM

Elegant.Ui.DateTimePicker  - if i try write 1920 in control then year change automatically 2020...what can i do?

Technical Support Dec 1, 2009 - 5:13 AM

We confirm that this is the case. We will fix it as soon as possible. Thank you.