Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » No autoscroll on elegant.ui.tabpage Collapse All
Subject Author Date
martyn jones Sep 9, 2009 - 5:18 AM

I’ve just noticed that the autoscroll property (available on the standard tabpage) is not available on the elegant.ui.tabpage.

Although you can just dock a panel to fill the tabpage and achieve autoscroll that way, i can’t get it to match the color of the elegant tabpage. Any ideas how i could do this?

By the way, having spent the last few weeks trying the different ribbon ui’s avaiable this is the best i have come across.

Helmut Wahrmann Nov 4, 2011 - 3:26 PM

Hi,

Unfortunately the feature was not implemented after 3.3.

any chance to get this workaround, which you where mentioning above?

thx,

Helmut

Technical Support Nov 8, 2011 - 7:42 AM

If you want the content to scroll inside the TabPage control, try putting it inside a transparent Panel control and then put the panel on a tab page.

Technical Support Nov 8, 2011 - 7:43 AM

But scrolling support is available only starting from version 3.8

martyn jones Sep 10, 2009 - 7:49 AM

Thanks for the info and quick reply. At the moment theres no rush and using a panel with a similar color is fine for development.

Technical Support Sep 10, 2009 - 4:31 AM

Thank you for your kind words. This feature is not supported in the current version. The version 3.3, which is coming soon, will not include it either. But just after releasing 3.3, we will implement it and make it available to you. If you need this feature right now, we can provide a workaround.

Helmut Wahrmann Nov 4, 2011 - 3:27 PM

Hi,

Unfortunately the feature was not implemented after 3.3.

any chance to get this workaround, which you where mentioning above?

thx,

Helmut