Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Feature suggestion(s) Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Roland v.’t Kruys Apr 11, 2014 - 8:07 AM

Hi,

I am currently working with the Elegant Ribbon (trial version) under VB.NET 2012 and VB.NET 2013. I am developing a Ribbon-enabled MDI application and it works perfectly. But I have some suggestions and requests for the Elegant Ribbon.

- LinkLabel component: is it possible to add this to the Elegant Ribbon? Similar to the standard LinkLabel component of Visual Studio.
- Checked and CheckBox property: Can or is this be added to the DateTimePicker component? Similar to the standard DateTimePicker of Visual Studio.

Can you provide me with feedback, on short notice, if possible?

With kind regards,
Roland

Roland v.’t Kruys May 7, 2014 - 6:36 AM

Hi,

Any update on my requests?

With kind regards,
Roland

Art Wilkes Apr 11, 2014 - 8:58 AM

Prof-UIS is pleased to announce that TSELLC will provide the maintenance and management of the Prof-UIS (.NET) product line. Sales and support contacts will remain the same, sales@Prof-UIS.com and Support@Prof-UIS.com.

I’ve forwarded you request to the appropriate support engineer. I should get a response in the next day or two.
Prof-UIS Support

Roland v.’t Kruys Apr 16, 2014 - 10:50 AM

Current request:

- LinkLabel component: is it possible to add this to the Elegant Ribbon? Similar to the standard LinkLabel component of Visual Studio.
- Checked and CheckBox property: Can or is this be added to the DateTimePicker component? Similar to the standard DateTimePicker of Visual Studio.

Updated request:
- Is it possible to merge Ribbon Bars, in case of MDI projects?

With kind regards,
Roland