Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Faster Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Sven Rutten Aug 10, 2007 - 5:00 PM

Good work with the Version 2.1! With the glass support and the fix of the cropped borders, my application is much faster when I switch from normal to maximized!

I like it, although I still cannot change the panel backcolor...

Technical Support Aug 13, 2007 - 3:14 AM

In order to set a custom background color, first you should set Control.UseVisualThemeForBackground to false. After use the BackColor property. Similarly you should set the Control.UseVisualThemeForForeground property to false for the foreground property.

Sven Rutten Aug 13, 2007 - 4:44 AM

Thanks, perfect

Sven Rutten Aug 10, 2007 - 5:08 PM

Btw is it possible to turn off the glass support? I liked the black top of the black skin a bit more. Now it’s all black but the border is blue glass. It’s not really a big things for me, but it would be nice if it is possible...

Technical Support Aug 13, 2007 - 3:16 AM

Yes, you can turn off the glass effect on Vista by setting Elegant.Ui.FormFrameSkinner.AllowGlass to true.

Technical Support Aug 13, 2007 - 3:22 AM

We are sorry. If fact, you should set set the Elegant.Ui.FormFrameSkinner.AllowGlass to false in order to remove the glass effect.

Sven Rutten Aug 13, 2007 - 4:45 AM

Thanks