Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Elegant.Ui.Ribbon issues Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Shaine MaGuire Dec 12, 2009 - 3:24 PM

Hi all,

I am currently using v3.1 of Elegant Ribbon (will upgrade soon) and I am having a problem with setting the property called CustomTitleBarEnabled to true.  It wont allow me to set it to true.  It stays at a value of False.  Any suggestions?

Technical Support Dec 14, 2009 - 6:21 AM

The true value of the Ribbon.CustomTitleBarEnabled property takes effect only under following conditions:

• The ribbon control is docked to the top of the parent form.
  • The ribbon and its parents are visible.
  • The parent form is large enough to display the ribbon(i.e. its size is equal to or greater than 300 x 250).
If you set it to true but any of these conditions is not met, this true value is kept and will be applied as soon as the conditions are met. So the Ribbon.CustomTitleBarEnabled property getter returns the actual state of the custom title bar while the setter remembers the value and applies it immediately or later when it is possible.