Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » CustomTitleBarEnabled troubles Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Daniel Protopopov Jul 2, 2007 - 4:53 AM

Hi,
I’m having problems with this parameter. Every time the form goes less that 250 pixels in height, this parameter gets locked to FALSE and no matter what I try stays FALSE. When I resize it back to 250 or more, I’m allowed to change in, however this problem is dynamic - i.e when I resize the actual form in run-time, the Ribbon disappears from the form (i.e not rendered anymore, or I think it is just minimized) and can only be brought back by resizing the form to more than 250 pixels in height.
How can this be avoided? Please help.

Thank you.

With respect,

Daniel Protopopov

Daniel Protopopov Jul 3, 2007 - 1:27 AM

I understand, however the problem is still there - when the form size is too small, it doesn’t draw anything at all on it, except the control box and icon in top left.
Is it possible to have Elegant Ribbon 2.0 behave in the same way as Elegant Ribbon 1.3, i.e. just set a variable here and there and do not allow for minimization?

Thanks.

With respect,

Daniel Protopopov

Technical Support Jul 3, 2007 - 9:56 AM

Please use the Ribbon.AutoHide boolean property.

Technical Support Jul 2, 2007 - 5:31 AM

Actually it is not clear why you need to change this parameter when the from size is too small. The Elegant Ribbon behaves exactly like the Ribbon in Office 2007 applications, i.e. when the form size is tool small, the Ribbon and Application Button hide and the caption is drawn left-aligned. Do you mean you need to change the caption dynamically?