Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Custimazation For TextBox Like Outlook Addrees Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Omar Naser Aug 18, 2016 - 1:13 PM

Hello

I would like to ask about customization of text box to behave like outlook address

you can see this link

http://www.telerik.com/blogs/add-outlook-autocomplete-functionality-to-your-winforms-apps-in-a-few-simple-steps

the case is exactly as explain

Request :

What is the cost & time to provide me with such textbox

I use your tool Elegant Ribbon V4.2 in my application

best regard

omar naser

Peter Groft Mar 16, 2023 - 2:41 AM

To personalize Outlook through the web application:

Go to outlook.live_com/.
Click on Settings in the upper right.
From here, you can select a theme (color scheme), change the display density, or swap between Dark mode. Any of these settings will automatically change — no saving required.
If you want to do some more advanced customizations, press View all Outlook settings at the bottom.
Under General, you can change the language and time, notifications, customize categories, and more.
Under Mail, you can change the view of your inbox, create Outlook rules, and more.
Once you make any changes to the settings, be sure to push Save in the lower right corner.

Similarly, if you use the Outlook mobile app, you can personalize some aspects of your inbox as well (although the options are more limited).

To customize Outlook view on mobile (for iPhone users):

Open the mobile app.
Click the logo in the upper left corner.
Select Settings in the bottom left.
From here, you can do several things, like:
Set notifications
Select a focused inbox
Set appearance and other settings

Greetings,
Peter

Tim David Aug 16, 2021 - 3:47 AM

HCC is a business technology consulting firm driving digital transformation by employing innovative IoT and AI-enabled solutions for our clients. Our biggest strength lies in our highly qualified team of Professional Accountants that are SAP and Sage Certified Consultants. https://www.hcc-me.com/

Omar Naser Sep 4, 2016 - 8:13 AM

Hello

I was very upset when no replay

any way

this customization I did it by my self

Np need for any answer

regard