Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Call Stack Error Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Chris Dolan Nov 10, 2015 - 3:03 AM

Suggestions on how to fix.

The debug exe is ok, but when trying to load the main form in .net 2012 I am seeing this error (27 of the same). This followed updating the Elegant Ribbon installer

Instances of this error (27)

1. Hide Call Stack

at Elegant.Ui.SkinManager.LoadThemeSkinManager(Assembly assembly)
at Elegant.Ui.SkinManager.LoadTheme(Assembly assembly)
at Elegant.Ui.SkinManager.LoadTheme(Product product, EmbeddedTheme theme)
at Elegant.Ui.SkinManager.LoadEmbeddedTheme(EmbeddedTheme theme, Product product, Boolean loadDependencies)
at Elegant.Ui.SkinManager.LoadDefaultEmbeddedTheme(Product product, Boolean loadDependencies)
at Elegant.Ui.Control..cctor()

Waltraud Franz Nov 20, 2015 - 3:57 AM

Here the same Problem:

Updateing Elegant UI from 3.7 to 4.5

if i open my existing Project and open a Form, the designer doesent Show the objects.

at Elegant.Ui.SkinManager.LoadThemeSkinManager(Assembly assembly)
at Elegant.Ui.SkinManager.LoadTheme(Assembly assembly)
at Elegant.Ui.SkinManager.LoadTheme(Product product, EmbeddedTheme theme)
at Elegant.Ui.SkinManager.LoadEmbeddedTheme(EmbeddedTheme theme, Product product, Boolean loadDependencies)
at Elegant.Ui.SkinManager.LoadDefaultEmbeddedTheme(Product product, Boolean loadDependencies)
at Elegant.Ui.Control..cctor()

if i add a new Windows Form it isen’t possible to create an Elegant.UI.-Control (button/TextBox...) on the form.
BUT
If i open the designer in my new form, writing some "asdf", delete my "asdf" and save it. After reload my Project the Designer works !!!
also Existing Ribbons works
BUT
Creating a new Ribbon is not possible !!

I’m using visual Studio 2013. Elegant.UI-Update from 3.7 to 4.5

thanks

Olli

Roland v.’t Kruys Nov 13, 2015 - 8:28 AM

I am not hijacking the post, but I experience the same issue after upgrading to v4.5