Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » active a formframeskinner on a usercontrol Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Martin Eeltink Nov 16, 2009 - 9:03 AM

I am using  a gallery on a usercontrol. The gallery in the ribbon looks fine but the gallery on the user control is not effected by the formframeskinner.

How can i use a formframeskinner on my user control ?

Thanks a lot,

Martin

Martin Eeltink Nov 23, 2009 - 7:32 AM

An email is send to you.

Technical Support Nov 23, 2009 - 9:42 AM

The gallery control has some special appearance when used inside a ribbon group. The gallery appearance inside a UserControl is different, but it still depends on the selected theme. Your screenshot shows that the gallery is ok, it is supposed to look like that and there is no way to make it look the same as in the ribbon. Anyway you can play with the visiblity of certain gallery elements. Run the ControlsSample sample(it comes with the Elegant Ui installation) and selecte the "Gallery" tab page to see the ways you can customize it.

Technical Support Nov 16, 2009 - 1:38 PM

The Gallery control default appearance differs from the one in the ribbon. When you place a Gallery control into a container that is not a ribbon group it looks different. Can you send us a screenshot of the gallery in your project?