Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Grid Tech Support » Problems installing ElegantGrid Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Ivan Maguidhir Oct 2, 2008 - 6:19 AM

Hi

I’m trying to install ElegantGrid on a machine running Windows Vista Business and Visual Studio 2005 (with Vista updates).

I run the installer as Administrator, the following screen appears but no progress is made.

When I look in the Task Manager, the devenv.exe and a .tmp installer process are running as well as a dialog entitled "Information Window".

Any ideas on what might be causing this?

All the best

Ivan

Ivan Maguidhir Oct 2, 2008 - 6:34 AM

I should also point out that there are thousands of temporary files in my temp folder after forcefully closing the setup program.

Regards,

Ivan

Technical Support Oct 6, 2008 - 5:05 AM

We’ve never been reported this bug before. Anyway in the new version of Elegant Grid we changed the way our components are integrated with VS. It is scheduled for release soon. By the way you can install Elegant Grid manually. If this suits you, please contact us by email so we can provide you with the binaries.