Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Grid Tech Support » More colors... Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Pavel Murashov Mar 28, 2011 - 12:10 AM

1. I use column with CellType == Color. And I use yours standard color dialog for edit this cells. But "More colors..." options don’t return another colors.

2. Do you have localize text (for ru-RU) for  "More colors..." string in color popup window?

I use Elegant.Ui.Grid 4.1 and put Elegant.Ui.Grid.resources.dll to ru-RU folder.

Technical Support Mar 29, 2011 - 8:27 AM

1) It is not completely clear what you mean by: "More colors..." options don’t return another colors. Please elaborate.
2) But the default "More colors..." button is already localized if it is generated by designer. If you want to add this button from the code, please use the Elegant.Ui.MoreColorsButton button without setting its Text property.

Pavel Murashov Mar 30, 2011 - 12:06 AM

1. Please run your "Simple Demos" application for Elegant Grid. Select "Progress Bar and Color Picker" list item.

Click on a color cell to select the color.

In popup window click "More colors..." button.

Select a new custom color in the color dialog.

Click OK.

Color in the cell didn’t change.

2. I created Elegant.Ui.Grid.UnboundGridControl by designer.

One of the column have a standard color (CellType = Color) cell style (AllowEdit = true, CustomEditor = (none)). It is also determined by the designer.

So when you click on a cell popup color selection window appears automatically.

And button "More colors..." it is not localized.

I do

System.Globalization.

System.Threading.

System.Threading.

CultureInfo ci_ru = new System.Globalization.CultureInfo("ru-RU");Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = ci_ru;Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = ci_ru;

in Program.Main() and put Elegant.Ui.Grid.resources.dll to ru-RU folder with other russian resources.

Technical Support Apr 11, 2011 - 2:49 AM

Thank you for the bug report. We’ve fixed the issue with ColorDialog not changing the cell color. Regarding the localization issue: did you also put Elegant.Ui.Common.resources.dll to ru-RU folder?

Pavel Murashov Apr 11, 2011 - 3:42 AM

Yes, I put Elegant.Ui.Common.resources.dll (from C:\Program Files\FOSS Software Inc\Elegant Ribbon\Bin\Core\ru-RU\ folder) to Bin\Debug\ru-RU folder of my project. But button "More colors..." it isn’t localized, with the color selection dialog (that appears when you click button) on the Russian.

Technical Support Apr 12, 2011 - 2:25 AM

Thank you, we confirm the issue. The fix will be included in the next version.

Technical Support Apr 11, 2011 - 2:50 AM

The fix will be available in the next version of Elegant Grid.