Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Grid Tech Support » Edited Cell Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Alex Pag Dec 22, 2009 - 11:58 PM

that I can cancel the selection all characters the moment where I enter in the cell for editing?

if i write this code mygrid.FocusedCell.StartEdit(); then automatically are selected all words<qtlend></qtlend>. Τhat i cancel selection?

<qtlbar style="padding: 0pt; display: inline; text-align: left; line-height: 100%; background-color: rgb(236, 236, 236); -moz-border-radius-topleft: 3px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 3px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 3px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 3px; cursor: pointer; z-index: 999; left: 486px; top: 57px; opacity: 0.9;" dir="ltr" id="qtlbar"><iframe style="border: 1px solid rgb(236, 236, 236); display: none; background-color: white;" src="" id="qtlframe"></iframe></qtlbar>

Alex Pag Dec 24, 2009 - 5:43 AM

i can do it programmatically?

Technical Support Dec 24, 2009 - 7:48 AM

Unfortunately you cannot do this at the moment, because there is no public access to the editor. The next version will fix this.

Alex Pag Dec 24, 2009 - 5:42 AM

Yes...i can do it?

Technical Support Dec 24, 2009 - 5:35 AM

Do you mean reseting the text selection inside the editor at the moment you start editing?