Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Grid Tech Support » ComboBox in grid Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Alex Pag Feb 22, 2010 - 9:15 AM

How i can set my combo box cell not editable? (user cannot change text in my combo box cell).I set style for my combo box cell DropDownStyle = DropDownList. But, it’s not work...(((. If i set Editable=false for my column i cannot open my combo box cell.

Alex Pag Mar 31, 2010 - 2:32 AM

Thank’s. i try this code

if (boundGridControl1.EditingCell != null)
                boundGridControl1.EditingCell.CommitEdit(true);

and now all work ok.

for combo box element I could not accomplish in order to it does not become edit text his. if you can give me a example?

Alex Pag Mar 6, 2010 - 4:39 AM

Hi. When I type some text in my cell and after press [X] button for close form the text from the current cell automatically lose. what I can do in this situation?

Technical Support Mar 30, 2010 - 1:55 AM

Please add the following code to your FormClosing event handler:

if (boundGridControl1.EditingCell != null)
                boundGridControl1.EditingCell.CommitEdit(true);

Alex Pag Feb 27, 2010 - 10:08 AM

1. if my combo box cell dropped down how i can know this programmatically? you can show me one example?
2. I could not make so my combo box cell becomes dropped down and at the same time the user be possible to change text. you can show me how i can do it?

Technical Support Mar 30, 2010 - 2:02 AM

1. It is not supported at the moment. We plan to add this functionality in the future.
2. Please use the updated version that we sent to you by email today.

Technical Support Feb 24, 2010 - 8:49 AM

Thank you for reporting the bug. Please download the updated version