Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Grid Tech Support » Cleaning the Datasource property in a Bound Grid Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Marcos Tadeu Rena Oct 25, 2007 - 5:59 AM

Hi, we are using the Elegant grid in an application that requires screen update, but when we try to update the datasource of a Bound Grid it keeps the old data and add the new one, kind of duplicating columns.

We have tried to clean the datasource with .Datasource = Nothing, but this causes an

"Object Reference Not Set to an Instance of an Object" error.

How can we proceed?

Thanks so much

Marcos

Technical Support Oct 25, 2007 - 6:44 AM

Unfortunately we failed to reproduce this problem. Could you send us a project that illustrates the issue?

Marcos Tadeu Rena Oct 25, 2007 - 7:17 AM

Hi, I’ve just sent an e-mail with the sample. The subject was "RE: Cleaning the Datasource property in a Bound Grid".

But I’ve sent the mail from wsouza@bulltick.com ’cause my mail has problems...

Thanks in advance,

Marcos Tadeu Rena Oct 25, 2007 - 7:24 AM

It semms that the mail doesn’t allow zip files so I’m sending a text file

Technical Support Oct 25, 2007 - 9:22 AM

Just rename the extension to "._zi". Please note we need a project not a source code excerpt. It is much easier to find out what’s wrong having a project rather than a code snippet.