Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Grid Tech Support » Cell editing Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Dennis Mwape Oct 11, 2006 - 1:10 AM

What I meant by child objects,is that I am using the Rockford Lhotka CSLA .NET framework I am sure you have heard of it.I have a class called Tax object this contains a child collection object called tax bands which in turn contains tax bands.I have managed to bind these child object (Tax band) to the elegant grid.My concern is that I would want to be able to edit these objects in the grid when say the lower tax band,higher tax band or the the tax rate changes,there instances where a new tax band is removed i would like to be able to delete that tax band or if the new tax band is added i want to be able to add to the the elegant grid.I am serious considering to procure the grid,please assist me.

Technical Support Oct 12, 2006 - 6:02 AM

If you want to display a list of objects in the grid, just bind the grid to the list and that’s it. If you want the business object to be added to the grid, just add a new object to the bound list. If the list supports changes feedback (as ADO.NET containers do), the corresponding grid row will be added to the grid automatically. If you meant something different, or you have other questions, do not hesitate to ask.