Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » TabControl is hidden after installing on customer PC Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Marek Gavorník Mar 11, 2010 - 4:03 AM

Hi,

I created exe application where I used tabControl. There are several buttons and textboxes on it. The problem is that when I install it on cusomer PC (WinXP), I can’t see tabControl component. It’s really strange, because I tried it on several PC and any problems there. I have included in my Project-Publish-Application files all Elegant.Ui components.

What should be a problem? It’s urgent.

THANK YOU!

Marek G.

<object height="18" width="18" id="tts_object" data="http://www.gstatic.com/translate/sound_player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
<param name="movie" value="http://www.gstatic.com/translate/sound_player.swf" />
<param name="flashvars" value="sound_name=" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /></object>

Marek Gavorník Mar 11, 2010 - 12:21 PM

Yes correct, only one PC. But  can’t tell you detail of PC now, it’s remote PC and I don’t have now access. I can explain you sending one picture. When I logon next time to the remote machine, I will make printscreen... on this picture I demonstrate the problem.

Technical Support Mar 11, 2010 - 7:20 AM

We are ready to help you as soon as possible. So you say that the problem occurs only on one particular Windows XP. Is it correct? If yes, what is the exact configuration of this Windows XP? Any special service packs or software installed? Could you try our Elegant Controls sample on this machine to see if the problem persists? In other words, we need somehow to reproduce this to help you more efficiently.