1. This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and FOSS Software, Inc. ("FOSS") and describes your rights and obligations regarding the use of the Elegant Grid software ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT").
2. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, you shall remove all the files related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your storage media and cease any further use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Any violation of these terms will subject you to legal liability.
3. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the intellectual property of and is owned by FOSS.
4. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
5. FOSS grants you the non-exclusive license to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a SINGLE computer at any ONE time for developing any number of end-user applications that work in conjunction with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You must purchase a license to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from FOSS or its authorized reseller in order to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for a period longer than sixty (60) days counted from the date the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was installed on any of your computers ("EVALUATION PERIOD"). If you decide not to purchase a license, you must stop using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and remove it from your computer after the EVALUATION PERIOD expires.
If you purchased a "multi-user" or "multi-developer" license, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used by the corresponding number of software developers within your entity on the corresponding number of computers (for example, a "six user license" allows up to six software developers to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on up to six computers).
If you purchased an "unlimited user", "unlimited developer or "site" license, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used by any number of software developers within your entity on any number of computers.
6. FOSS grants you the non-exclusive and royalty-free license to distribute certain binary files ("REDISTRIBUTABLE FILES") from the SOFTWARE PRODUCT provided you purchased a license to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from FOSS or its authorized reseller. The REDISTRIBUTABLE FILES are limited to the following binary files:
c) all the Elegant.Grid.resources.dll satellite assembly files
7. FOSS grants you the non-exclusive license to use the source code to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("SOURCE CODE") provided you purchased a license with source code to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from FOSS or its authorized reseller. The SOURCE CODE is provided for purposes of education, troubleshooting, and modification. You may distribute derivative works based on the SOURCE CODE solely in binary format and as a replacement of the REDISTRIBUTABLE FILES.
You may not distribute, disclose make available or accessible to any third party any part of the SOURCE CODE or derivative work in source code format. You may also not use the SOURCE CODE as a basis for creating products that provide the same, or substantially the same, functionality as any FOSS product. All the images provided with the sample applications that come with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are for illustrative purposes only.
The SOURCE CODE is provided to you "AS IS". FOSS does not provide any technical support for the SOURCE CODE.
8. You may:
a) make one (1) copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for backup purposes
b) permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA to another party or entity provided that you retain no copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and the recipient agrees to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this EULA
9. You may not:
a) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits such activity notwithstanding this limitation
b) sell, rent, lease, or sublicense the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
c) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
d) disclose any license keys provided with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to any third party
10. This EULA has no termination date. The FOSS may terminate this license agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such an event, you shall remove all the files related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your storage media and cease any further use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
11. This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In no event will the FOSS be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including damages for loss of profits, loss or inaccuracy of data, incurred by any person from such person's usage of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT even if advised of the possibility of such damages.