Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Support the last version of Elegant Ribbon the Visual Studio 2008 and .NET 3.5 Framework? Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Francisco José Reyes Peralta Aug 11, 2008 - 4:49 AM

I have installed the last version of Visual Studio 2008 and I ask before buy the tool Elegant Ribbon if it support this Visual Studio Version.

Another question is if my license when I purchase is permanent or is limit to any period of time.

Thanks.

Francisco J.

GIS Analyst.

GeoFran Aug 11, 2008 - 1:25 PM

Many thanks a lot of.

I purchase it this morning :D. I’m very great of the use. Is a few complicated but I wait to learn the use of this as soon possible.

Thanks new.

Francisco J.

GIS Analyst.

Technical Support Aug 11, 2008 - 12:39 PM

Thank you for your interest in Elegant Ribbon. VS 2008 is fully supported (see Supported IDEs, Frameworks and Languges). The license you purchase is permanent. If you have any questions, please let us know.

GeoFran Aug 11, 2008 - 5:11 AM

I answer to me, this version is tested with VStudio 2008, the license code I think that will be usefull for any period.

Thanks.

Francisco J.

GIS Analyst.