Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Ribbon disappears Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Brent Ridenour Dec 15, 2007 - 10:32 AM

I just purchased the ribbon control and have been playing around with it. I was developing a form, and suddenly the ribbon disappeared. All the tab names were still there, and as long as I click on one of the tabs, the ribbon reappears, but as soon as I click on the form below it, the ribbon disappears again. I though maybe this was a property that you could set, to have it hide the ribbon when its not being used, but I cant seem to get it to come back...? Is this a bug, or is there a property Im missing?

Technical Support Dec 15, 2007 - 11:47 AM

Thank you for the test project and screenshots. It looks like you set the Ribbon.Minimized property to true, so it appears minimized. You can restore the normal look by setting this property to false.

Technical Support Dec 15, 2007 - 10:51 AM

We have never encountered such a weird behavior. Could you send us a test project and exact steps to reproduce the problem? Thank you.