Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Ribbon Button: .LargeImages.SetImage attribute Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Shaine MaGuire Dec 8, 2009 - 8:46 PM

Hi all,

I have added some images to my resources area in Visual Basic 2005 Professional and I am looking to add images to the .LargeImage.Normal property via code for the Ribbon.Button in Elegant Ribbon v3.1. 

The image itself is in the My.Resources namespace.  How do I add this?  I am asked to enter in a "state as system Enum" but not sure what that means.  Thanks in advance

Technical Support Dec 9, 2009 - 4:10 AM

If you just want to add a large image for the Normal state, use Control.DefaultLargeImage property. Otherwise, the type of enum for the SetImage method depends on the control you are using. For an Elegant.Ui.Button control it is the Elegant.Ui.ButtonState enum so in this case you should use the SetImage method like as follows:

button1.LargeImages.SetImage(Elegant.Ui.ButtonState.Normal, My.Resources.image1)