Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Removing Application Button and Quick Access Toolbar Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Colin Baker Oct 13, 2008 - 9:24 AM

Hi,

I’m evaluating the ribbon for use in one of my company’s products.  I want the titlebar to look normal so after adding a ribbon to my form I remove the FormFrameSkinner.  Also I don’t want the Application Button or Quick Access Toolbar so I hide/disable these, however, an empty bar remains just above the ribbon and is just taking up space - how can I hide this?

Thanks,

Colin

Technical Support May 23, 2011 - 1:45 AM

With latest versions the ribbon without Application button and QAT looks like on the picture below, without an empty bar:

Marco Scarpa Nov 3, 2010 - 9:36 AM

I have the same problem. In my project i have a secondary form and i don’t want to show application button (and its bar) but only ribbon menu.

Any news about it?

Thanks

Marco

Technical Support Oct 13, 2008 - 10:35 AM

We confirm the presence of the unwanted empty bar at top after removing FormFrameSkinner. If you decide on purchasing a license with source code we can provide a fix so you can recompile the source and get the desired look.