Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Re parenting RibbonTabPage Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Brandon Frye Jan 29, 2009 - 3:59 PM

I am writing an app that is heavily plugin oriented. I write a plugin that is essentially a windows form. I add a ribbon to it and add all of the ribbon functionality I am interested in. I dl all of this in the designer.

When that plugin loads, my main appilcation form iterates all the RibbonTabPages for all plugins and takes owner ship of the RibbonTabPages. The problem with this is that the visibility property is false. Even if I set it to True, it resets immediately to false.... Is there are good reason for this? Is there any way around it?

Technical Support Feb 16, 2009 - 12:31 PM

Actually only one RibbonTabPage can be displayed at a time. Others can be switched to when the user presses a tab item or you can change the Ribbon.CurrentTabPage property in code. Could you let us know more details about what you are looking for? Of course, any sample sent to us would be of great help.