Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » QuickAccessToolbar Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Alexander Zubkov May 11, 2010 - 7:48 AM

Hello!
I have a question about QuickAccessToolbar. How can I change the text in the captions - "Customize Quick Access Toolbar", "More Commands ..."," Swoh Bellow the Ribbon "? I need to translate them into Russian.
Thank you.

Alexander Zubkov May 15, 2010 - 8:09 AM

Thank you very much! " All turned out.

Alexander Zubkov May 13, 2010 - 7:47 AM

Strange. But I have your test case does not Russified. What is the problem? Can manually translated into Russian? Is this possible?

Technical Support May 13, 2010 - 12:49 PM

We used the standard way of localizing resources through satellite assemblies. Please make sure that a folder "ru-RU"(which is part of our distribution package) is located in the folder with your program executable. This folder must contain the Elegant.Ui.Common.resources.dll and Elegant.Ui.Ribbon.resources.dll localization assemblies. We also changed our sample project a little bit to make the application work properly.

RussianLocale-v1.zip

Alexander Zubkov May 12, 2010 - 10:27 AM

Why we are not succeeding. In the code of your program, I added:

System::Threading::Thread::CurrentThread->CurrentUICulture = gcnew System::Globalization::CultureInfo ("Ru-ru");

However, the language was English.

Technical Support May 13, 2010 - 1:21 AM

We created a test project illustrating how to switch to the Russian locale. You can find the relevant code snippet in the Form1 constructor.

Alexander Zubkov May 12, 2010 - 10:27 AM

Why we are not succeeding. In the code of your program, I added:

System::Threading::Thread::CurrentThread->CurrentUICulture = gcnew System::Globalization::CultureInfo ("Ru-ru");

However, the language was English.

Technical Support May 11, 2010 - 12:56 PM

The Ribbon control already has a russian translation. All you need is to set the current thread culture to Russian as it is shown below:

public Form1()
{
   Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = new CultureInfo("Ru-ru");
}