Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » ProgressBar Color Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Mark Matthews Aug 24, 2007 - 2:17 PM

I like the new progress bar for the StatusBar - I actually just want to use it like a LED, changing the color to indicate something is happening in my app. Is there a way to change the starting and ending color gradient?

Thanks

sumit saxena Mar 10, 2008 - 1:40 AM

I also would like to know how to show the progress or processing of the application on the ribbonbar.

I have tried it by loading different png into the Ext filebutton but the image that gets loaded first is not changing.

Is it possible to show the progress in this way?

Technical Support Aug 26, 2007 - 9:26 AM

You cannot simply set the staring and ending colors because all of the of existing controls in Elegant Ribbon are skinned using bitmaps. Still, we can suggest you two solutions. First, you can use your own custom control in the progress bar as a LED. If you do not really need progress bar features in the LED, we can provide you the code. Second, if you do need progress bar features, you can completely repaint the progress bar by using your own bitmaps. We can assist you here too. Please tell us which is more appropriate for you.