Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Programmatically adding rows to UnboundGridControl Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Daniel Protopopov May 9, 2007 - 5:34 AM

Hi there,
I’m wondering about the way to add rows to the UnboundGridControl programmatically and can’t yet figure it out. Can you please assist me with this?

Thank you.

Daniel Protopopov

Technical Support May 10, 2007 - 3:37 AM

You can see how to use UnboundGridControl in the following demos of the Simple Elegant Grid Demos sample: ClickCounterDemo, ProgressBarAndColorPickerDemo, and EnumsDemo. You can also read about this in
Unbound Grid.

Daniel Protopopov May 10, 2007 - 3:04 AM

I’ve decided to go with DataAdapters, but still am experiencing problems seeing the added rows in the BoundedGridControl.. I’ve setup Dataset, Table and such and specified DataSource and DataMembers as per instructed in the CommandSample example application, but all I see is a blank entry row that I can edit. That row still doesn’t save/remember data I’ve entered if edited manually.

Please help.

Thank you.

Daniel Protopopov

Technical Support May 10, 2007 - 3:46 AM

It is not completely clear what you you are having problems with. Would you send us a small project that shows what’s wrong?