Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Problem with a Application menu items not shown Collapse All
Subject Author Date
GeoFran Aug 11, 2008 - 1:09 PM

Dear friends,

I’m trying to show one menu items in the Application Menu and if I haven’t any item after the first items, I cannot view the content of the Application menues:

I show the problem with some images. In time of design I have not problem, but If I execute my application I don’t see the last items of the menu.

If anybody have the same problem and can comment me I great you.

Cheers.

Francisco J.

GIS Analyst.

Technical Support Mar 24, 2009 - 9:53 AM

This issue is fixed. If you have a valid subscription, please request the update by email. Of course, this fix will also be available in v.3.2.

Technical Support Aug 12, 2008 - 1:51 PM

We will check this issue and, if confirmed, let you know how to workaround this as soon as possible.

Connie Grimes Mar 13, 2009 - 1:45 PM

I am facing the same problem. Please let me know the work around as well.

Thanks,

Achinth

Technical Support Mar 25, 2009 - 8:50 AM

We have fixed the issue when in some case you can encounter problems with scrolling items in the ribbon application menu. Now there is a new property ApplicationMenu.ContentMinimumHeight, which you can use in order to reserve a minimum height for the menu items in the application menu. This can be successfully used to avoid scrolling in the right pane menu.

The update is available on your request at support@prof-uis.com.