Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Popup menu scroll bar Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Lily Ho Jul 16, 2008 - 4:58 PM

In 3.1 code the application menu right pane popup menu will not show scroll bar when there are items that cannot be seen in one pane.

In 3.0 code, it does not have this problem. Is this a new bug or is there way to add the scroll bar manually?

Lily Ho Aug 6, 2008 - 2:51 PM

Could you let me know approximately when this bug can be fixed?

Lily Ho Jul 17, 2008 - 10:44 AM

I also noticed that in the 3.1 code, I have to specify the correct button.location in application menu dropdown popup menu. For example, if I set the button location to (2,2) for 3 buttons in the popup menu. They will overlap each other.

In 3.0 code, I can specify the buttons to be same location and it will still be displayed correctly in the popup menu.

Technical Support Jul 18, 2008 - 6:07 AM

This issue is related to the same problems with vertical scroll bar in the application menu. We are working on fix.

Technical Support Jul 17, 2008 - 5:27 AM

We have checked the application menu and confirm the bug. We will fix it and send you the updated version as soon as possible. Thank you.