Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » navigationBar Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Alexander Zubkov May 15, 2010 - 10:41 AM

I apologize for molestation. Unable to cope with the component "navigationBar". I put on the form component "navigationBar", added a few "toggleButton". Keep abreast of the switch with:
System:: Void navigationBar1_PressedToggleButtonChanged (System:: Object ˆ sender, Elegant:: Ui:: NavigationBarPressedToggleButtonChangedEventArgs ˆ e)
How do I find the text of the selected "toggleButton"?
Sorry for my bad English.

Alexander Zubkov May 26, 2010 - 8:51 AM

Hello! Faced with a problems. I need software to swap "toggleButton". I tried this:
navigationBar1-> PressedToggleButton-> Location = System:: Drawing:: Point (2, 150)
I can not. How to be in this situation?

Technical Support May 27, 2010 - 10:07 AM

You can move a ToggleButton to another position in a NavigationBar using the following code:

// the new preferrable position
int newChildPosition = 1;  

// button you want to move within the navigation bar’s child collection
Elegant::Ui::ToggleButton tb = navigationBar1->Controls[0]; 

navigationBar1->Controls->SetChildIndex(tb, newChildPosition);

Technical Support May 18, 2010 - 11:51 AM

You can use the following code:

ToggleButton tg = new ToggleButton();
tg.Text = "My Text";
navBar.Controls.Add(tg);

Alexander Zubkov May 20, 2010 - 7:05 AM

Write happened. But it is now "toggleButton" remove from navigationBar? =)
If you do so:
DestroyWindow ((HWND) navigationBar1-> PressedToggleButton-> Handle.ToPointer ());
What:
navigationBar1-> Controls-> Count
does not change, but "toggleButton" removed.

Technical Support May 21, 2010 - 7:13 AM

You should use the following code instead:

if (navigationBar1.PressedToggleButton != null)
   navigationBar1.Controls.Remove(navigationBar1.PressedToggleButton)

Technical Support May 17, 2010 - 6:31 AM

We have a bug in NavigationBar v3.6 regarding PressedToggleButtonChanged event which is to be fixed in v3.7. Meanwhile you can use the following workaround:

System::Void navigationBar1_PressedToggleButtonChanged(System::Objectˆ sender, Elegant::Ui::NavigationBarPressedToggleButtonChangedEventArgsˆ e)
{
System::Stringˆ selectedToggleButtonText = navigationBar1->PressedToggleButton->Text;
if(e->OldPressedToggleButton != nullptr && e->OldPressedToggleButton == navigationBar1->PressedToggleButton)
return;

label1->Text = selectedToggleButtonText;
}

Alexander Zubkov May 18, 2010 - 11:26 AM

I managed. Thank you.

Alexander Zubkov May 18, 2010 - 3:02 AM

Thank you. And the last question: Is it possible at runtime to create a "toggleButton" by the user? And how?

Alexander Zubkov May 18, 2010 - 3:02 AM

спасибо. И последний вопрос: возможно ли в процессе выполнения программы создать "toggleButton" по желанию пользователя? И как?