Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » license and commands Collapse All
Subject Author Date
CARLOS HERNANDEZ Jan 8, 2008 - 1:44 PM

Greetings. I Have two questions
1. - because with the version 2.1 if it recognizes my license, however when I install the version 2.2 it doesn’t recognize it to me?
Here I send them the code where I give of high the license.

Imports System.IO
Imports System.Data.OleDb

Public Class Form1
    Public Sub New()
    Elegant.Ui.RibbonLicenser.LicenseKey = "XXX..."
        InitializeComponent()
    End Sub
End Class
2. - I am working with Visual Studio 2005. I read the I articulate on "Using Commands in time of design" and I followed the 10 steps. The problem is that I don’t see the commands in Commands Designer dialog, but I revised one of the example applications in vb (ribbon UI sample) and in that case if all the commands appear.
Not you if it is because I am using the version "Visual Studio 2005 ".
Here I send them the code that generates me when I believe I believe a new command.

’------------------------------------------------------------------------------
’ <auto-generated>
’ This code was generated by a tool.
’ Runtime Version:2.0.50727.42

’ Changes to this file may cause incorrect behavior and will be lost if
’ the code is regenerated.
’ </auto-generated>
’------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option Strict Off
Option Explicit On

<Assembly: Elegant.Ui.CommandSourceAttribute("WindowsApplication1.ApplicationCommands")>
Namespace WindowsApplication1

’ This class is required for commands suppport.
’ Do not modify this code inside the editor.

Public Class ApplicationCommands

<System.Diagnostics.CodeAnalysis.SuppressMessageAttribute("Microsoft.Usage", "CA2211:NonConstantFieldsShouldNotBeVisible")> Public Shared rrrr As Elegant.Ui.Command = New Elegant.Ui.Command("rrrr")
End Class

End Namespace

Technical Support Jan 9, 2008 - 4:38 AM

Each time a new version is released, the license keys change. If you have a valid subscription, you can get the new key on this web site (login, My Account, My License Keys).

As for your second question, we confirm that it is a bug and it will be fixed in the next release that is scheduled for this month.