Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Licencing Ribbon 4.1 Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Sergio Monteiro Apr 8, 2011 - 9:02 AM

I.
I have been using your Ribbon (Evaluation Copy) since two months ago. Today I purchased a licence key in ComponentSource. I submit the key in the first line of void Main(). The key is specified before first use. I already verify that I’m using and Reference the version 4.1 and I purchased (and installed) the version 4.1.

I already have uninstalled the Eveluation Copy, restarted Windows and install a new fresh Ribbon 4.1.

The problem is that the evaluation window still appears when I run the application.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Sergio Monteiro Apr 8, 2011 - 10:09 AM

It works.
Thanks

Technical Support Apr 8, 2011 - 9:56 AM

Thank you for your choice. We are not aware of any problems relating to the licensing. We have just updated your account so that you can try the license key we created for you. Please log in and find the key on the license keys page. If you encounter any problems with this key, please let us know.