Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Item High Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Sven Rutten Jun 22, 2007 - 8:31 AM

Hello

In your superb Ribbon UI Sample, you have combobox’s with a high of 22. How can I set that? I have a high of 25 and cannot change it...
I am trying to put a label, a combobox and a Buttongroup in a vertical layout, but it doesnt have enough space, so it is putting the Buttongroup right of it...

But you have that in your example working, so I am curious how I can set the high...

Thanks

Sven

Technical Support Jun 22, 2007 - 9:55 AM

The height of any combo box in the ribbon is calculated automatically and you cannot set it directly. We suspect that you may have set some specific font the combo box and that is why it is 25px in height. The wrong height leads to that you get a different layout. So please check this. We would recommend you use the same font for the whole application so it can be consistent. if the problem persists, just send us a test project that demonstrates the problem.

Sven Rutten Jun 22, 2007 - 11:15 AM

I tried to change the font of the combobox, but that didnt change anything. But now I saw that I have to change the font of the Ribbon itself, now it seems to work, thanks