Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Incorrect rendering of toggle button Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Robin Tucker Mar 10, 2007 - 11:19 AM

Hi,

Been using the control for a week now and I absolutely love it - I don’t think I’ll have too much trouble persuading my manager to part with some cash for it either. Anyway, I’m getting a small graphics glitch on toggle buttons when they are disabled. I have one for instance that is on a panel (on the ribbon), inside a group box - the panel and group are enabled but the button itself isn’t. Its being displayed with small icon and text (its okay with just small icon). The button itself has a really blocky border as if the v-scale of its skin bitmap is out of whack (if its using a bitmap for its skin I don’t know). Looks great when its enabled, but awful when disabled. I can send some little screenies if you give me an address.

Thanks

Technical Support Mar 12, 2007 - 5:43 AM

Thank you for reporting the bug. We fixed it in v.1.2, which will be available late March or early April.