Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » How to delete Cash app account to help trade features? Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Digital Era Mar 11, 2021 - 6:11 AM

If you search to acknowledge how to delete Cash app account to help trade features, by then you ought to get to this site page. You will get genuinely remarkable and speedier game plans from here in a progressive way. Here, all you need to pick the plans and apply them as referred to improve response.https://www.experts-support.com/blog/cash-app-delete-account

Peter Groft Mar 23, 2022 - 1:50 AM

How to Delete A Cash App Account:

Deleting a Cash App account does take a few steps. However, the process itself is very easy! First, start off by opening your Cash App and going to your account.

Before deleting anything, ensure you have no pending funds or a balance. If you do, you’ll want to transfer this money to a safe bank account.

If you’re not sure how to transfer money from your money apps, then head over to the second section of this article. We will discuss money transferring in detail!

Once your account has no pending transactions or balances, then I i’s tome to delete your account. So click the profile icon at the very top and scroll down until you the "Support link."

You will see various options but click on the link that says "Something Else." You’ll want to then clock on "Account Settings." From there, scroll down until you see "Close my Cash App Account." Click and then Confirm the action.

Once you successfully complete these steps, you will be signed out of your account. You will also get a text and email confirming the closed account.

If you do not receive an email or text confirmation, look for Cash App help on the app. However, if you have received a confirmation, then you can go ahead and delete the app.

Hope You Find This Useful,
Peter