Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » HelpProvider/Help Button in Title Bar Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Daniel Protopopov Aug 26, 2007 - 5:07 AM

Hi there,
I’m having problems using Help Provider with CHM file and Elegant Ribbon. I set up it exactly as specified, yet in my simple project (ContextHelp) it works fine, while it doesn’t work in primary project where I use Elegant Ribbon. It doesn’t work when I click on Title Bar’ Help button and doesn’t work when I focus or partially click on the button I want to get the help from.

Could you please verify this as my project is nearing completion and I would be very disappointed if I am to remove Elegant Ribbon due to such error.

Thank you.

Technical Support Aug 27, 2007 - 9:19 AM

Would you provide some more details about the problem? It would be great if you could send us a sample project and describe exactly what does not work. If you mean the help button in the upper right corner of the ribbon, you could subscribe to the event Elegant.Ui.Ribbon.HelpButtonClick in order to display the help.