Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Elegant.Ui.TextBox Question Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Shaine MaGuire Jul 16, 2010 - 11:34 AM

I need to add a multiline text box to my form.  I can do it with the Visual Basic TextBox by setting the MultiLine property to true; however, I am unable to find this in the Elegant.Ui.TextBox properties window.

Please advise,

Thanks in advance.

Technical Support Jul 19, 2010 - 9:12 AM

Elegant Ui TextBox has been featured with a multiline layout starting from version 3.3.

Paddy Jul 16, 2010 - 5:01 PM

Now that I have upgraded to v3.6 and have my license key, do I then just download and install the v3.6 from http://www.prof-uis.com/download/ElegantRibbonSetup-v.3.6.exe?  Will everything be upgraded without me having to redo my application?>

Technical Support Jul 19, 2010 - 9:11 AM

It it should work in the way you described. You will not have to redo your application.

Paddy Jul 20, 2010 - 3:04 AM

When I upgraded from v3.1  to v3.6, it blew up my whole application.  No control references could be found so I deleted my project and started fresh.

Technical Support Jul 20, 2010 - 4:53 AM

The only thing you should do is to update project references. There is no need to start the new project again.

Paddy Jul 16, 2010 - 4:58 PM

Hi:

I have just gone and purchased v3.6 of Elegant Ribbon.

Paddy Jul 16, 2010 - 4:49 PM

I am using an old version it looks like.  v3.1.

Technical Support Jul 16, 2010 - 1:37 PM

The Elegant.Ui.TextBox does have the Multiline property. Which version of Elegant Ui are you using?