Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Can I use those control directly in a winform insteam of hosting in the ribbon tab page container Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Imgen Wakin May 27, 2009 - 11:31 AM

Dear elegant ribbon team,

Now, as the subject says, can I use your controls like button/combobox... directly

in a winform?

I did it, but I got problem. I put sereval elegant ribbon control to a form, then I used

the Form.ShowDialog to show the form. Everything went fine till I click ok to kill the

form, and exception happened saying that "error creating handle". I’m completely lost

here. Can you guys help me out. Thanks in advance.

Technical Support Jun 1, 2009 - 7:37 AM

Yes, you can use Elegant Ui controls in a Form. We have fixed several bugs in the current version which might cause the exception that you reported. We will try to find a solution for you if you send us a sample project that causes the bug or at least stack snapshot with the exception details.