Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Bug with focus / Alt Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Sven Rutten Aug 28, 2007 - 7:45 AM

I found a really annoying bug. If I have a elegant.ui.textbox on a ribbontabpage, and I have a standard textbox (or something else that can get focus) on the Form itself, then when I press the "Alt" or "Alt Gr"-key, it is jumping from the elegant.ui.textbox to the other control.

As I need the AltGr for entry (on several keyboards you need it to enter "@" and other letters), that’s really annoying. Is there a workaround available?

Thanks

Sven

Technical Support Aug 28, 2007 - 12:57 PM

Thanks again. We have found the problem and now it is ok. Unfortunately there is no workaround until the next release

Sven Rutten Aug 28, 2007 - 1:59 PM

Do you already know when the next release will be available?

Sven Rutten Aug 28, 2007 - 7:48 AM

Btw. same behavier here:

If I use the AutoCompleteMode (Suggest) (which is btw a superb thing, thanks!), and I enter something, than it is suggesting. But if I try to click on the suggestion, the suggestion disappears and the focus goes to the textbox which is not on the ribbon...... :-(

Technical Support Aug 30, 2007 - 11:08 AM

Thank you. We will look into the problem. We think it will fixed in the next release.