Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Grid Tech Support » Hot Keys Using Elegant UIControls Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Muhammad Bilal Feb 23, 2009 - 5:54 AM

I am new with This One Help From every One Will Be Appreciated ..

I am using elegant UI Controls i-e Ribbon Control , Status Bar , Ribbon Tab Page for Controls like buttons etc , Ribbon TextBoxes , Ribbon Labels And Sysrem.windows Tab page Control (Coz This Feature Is Not Yet provided By Elegant UI Controls) To Design An Interface For Product Information .. I have set The Tab Indexes in Order that Labels And Textboxes First And Then All Other Controls After.. The Hotkeys with & sign are Defined in labels text assosiated with textboxes. I want the Interface Be perfect ready for key punching or DataEntry so tha the user Dont moves Out his hand From Keyboard during Entry.

Now Problem I am Facing Is that when I dont Use The Elegent UI Controls It Works Perfectly By Pressing Alt + Assoiacted Hot Key For Control Transfering But Dont Work when I Used the said Controls .. and also i cant abuse them coz my user wants the interface be made in ElegentUI controls.

Could Any one help?? Any Idea??/

Thanks In Advance..

Mbilal

<!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_551107--><!-- THE POST -->

Technical Support Mar 2, 2009 - 5:58 AM

In some scenarios the Elegant controls may still not support hotkeys. Full support will be added in the next version. Please, send us a sample that illustrates the issue. We’ll try to make a workaround for you or will provide you with an intermediate version.