Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Grid Tech Support » Auto Collapse group rows Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Johnny Lizardo Sep 27, 2006 - 8:23 PM

Hi Everyone

I have a issue than take me a lot of time to find out how can I configure my BoundgridControl1 in the group cell header to set always "Collapse". the only parameters the group type in CellStyles is only Expand whatever. I don’t wanna see all expanded. I wanna use only when I needed. (Doing click into +). Please help me on that.

Thanks

Johnny

Technical Support Sep 28, 2006 - 11:33 AM

This is not supported in the current version. We will implement this feature in the next version (it’s actually easy). If you need it right now, we can provide new binaries on your request.

Johnny Lizardo Sep 28, 2006 - 5:08 PM

Please. How can I get this binaries.? I bought this component about 2 week ago. I really need that as soon as possible. my project count on that. Thanks.

Johnny Lizardo Sep 28, 2006 - 5:23 PM

I’m using VB.NET.

Johnny Lizardo Sep 28, 2006 - 5:24 PM

Sorry again. VB.NET / VS.NET 2003

Technical Support Sep 29, 2006 - 11:29 AM

We sent you the updated binaries by e-mail. To achieve the desired behavior, just set the BoundGridControl.ExpandGroupRowsAfterGrouping property to false.