Version 2.94 Beta - May 15, 2013
Release 2.94 adds complete Visual Studio 2012/ Windows 8 capabilities. Plus more…
Prof-UIS C++/MFC Library announces the release of Version 2.94Beta.
Prof-UIS C++/MFC revision 2.94 Beta is downloadable from the Prof-UIS site at Prof-UIS Download
Release 2.94 is due out before the end of May.
Improvements in 2.94
- Windows 8 Compatible.
- Visual Studio 2012 Compatible.
- Tested with Visual Studio 2012 Code Analysis to W4 standard.
- Overall program size has been reduced by implementing the various functions and resource defines. See the Size Control Introductions .pdf for a set of instructions.
- Improved translation terms of Library text.
- Improved Library Generation Projects. Allows building of system (Library or DLL) in a single pass. We usually build a debug and a release system that suites our needs.
- Help moved to Desktop and to Google lookup.
- Many Small Improvements.