Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Frame Features Tech Support » How to add CExtGridWnd into a CExtResizableDialog which embeded into page container? Collapse All
Subject Author Date
mai mike Jul 25, 2007 - 10:17 AM

Dear Tech Support,

I want to add CExtMyGridWnd(derived from CExtGridWnd)into a CExtResizableDialog, then embeded the dialog box into Page Container(CExtPageContainerWnd).

Any suggestion on how to handle this?
My E-mai address is maiyujun9@126.com

Thanks
Best Reagrds

Mike.Mai

geometry dash Jun 17, 2021 - 12:51 AM

I have read your article; it is very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it. Resurge Supplement
https://cookie-clicker.io

Technical Support Jul 26, 2007 - 9:00 AM

Let us break down this into two different questions:

1) How to insert a grid into a dialog
2) How to insert the dialog into a tab page container

Here are the answers:

1) You can create a grid as a custom control as it is demonstrated in this project.

2) Please take a look at the PageContainer sample where you can see how to use the dialog as a page. In a few words, create the dialog as a child window of the page container and then insert it using the CExtPageContainerWnd::PageInsert() method.