Version 3.1 - July 10, 2008
Version 3.1 introduces a new System theme and a number of enhancements to theme loading. All known bugs are fixed.
- Added a System visual theme (see screenshot) which provides a look native to the operative system on which the application is running. The theme is not based on bitmaps, so all the graphics is rendered programmatically depending on current Windows theme.
- Each visual theme is now put in a separate dll, which allows you not to deploy the themes that you are not using.
- Elegant Ribbon (Elegant.Ui.Ribbon.dll) and Elegant Common Controls (Elegant.Ui.Common.dll) now use their own sets of themes so you do need to deploy redundant themes.
- Updated the documentation.
- Fixed a bug when the context menu failed to appear over an item in the Quick Access Toolbar when Aero Glass was enabled.
- Fixed a bug with the calendar having an incorrect layout when the auto-dimensions mode was used.
- Fixed a couple of problems when Elegant Ribbon was used in multi-threaded applications.
- Fixed a bug with the popup menu having an incorrect layout after item visibility changed.
- Fixed memory leaks in the ScreenTips.
- Fixed some other minor bugs.