Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » Using the Ribbon control - Problems and Questions Collapse All
Subject Author Date
First Name Surname Dec 22, 2009 - 11:18 AM

Hello,

I have the following questions regarding the ribbon UI control.

(1) I noticed that you don’t have support for the splitbutton/toggle button. I saw someone had posted about this in June. Does the most recent update (Dec21) add this?

(2) Is there any way to add a zoom slider in the status bar, similar to the MS Office applications?

(3) Is there any way to add a slider to the ribbon control (on a tab)? I need a slider style input from 1-100.

(4) How can I add an image to the status bar? Similar to MS Paint, the position and size icons.

Thanks!

Technical Support Dec 24, 2009 - 3:49 AM

1. We haven’t implemented a toggle-based split button yet. Unfortunately, it has low priority comparing to other controls, such as dockable control bars.
2. A zoom slider is not supported yet, it may be implemented in the spring.
3. The slider control is not supported so you can only use a standard one from Windows Forms without support for Elegant Ui visual themes.
4. You can use a disabled button and a label control in pair to achieve the proper visual effect. Please let us know if you have any encounter any problems with this.