Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » QAT is not translated in Version 4.2 to German - BUG? Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Gerald Hombauer Jun 25, 2013 - 10:25 AM

Hello!

Quick Access Toolbar Control Texts are not translated in Elegant Ribbon Version 4.2.
In our company we are using Visual Studio 2010 and Windows 7.

I have tested V4.3, where the texts are translated correctly to the German language.

I have already written some mails to the support, but I haven’t got any answer up to now.

Is there any support regarding to the Elegant ribbon?

Many Thanks.

Best Regards
Gerald

Manuela Kral Jul 3, 2013 - 4:28 AM

Thank you very much, now the translation works as expected.

Kind Regards

Manuela

Manuela Kral Jul 2, 2013 - 3:02 AM

Hello,

I am Gerald’s colleague Manuela.

Thank you for your suggestions, but this is exactly what we’ve tried before. Even your last hint hasn’t any effect.

As Gerald said, it does work with version 4.3 but not with 4.2. For this reason we thouhgt there may be any bug.

Kind regards

Manuela

Technical Support Jul 3, 2013 - 3:56 AM

Sorry this is really a bug in the version 4.2.

Please find the following correct assemblies with the all resources for version 4.2. These you should put in your application directory. It should work.

http://www.prof-uis.com/download/forums/elegant-ribbon/ER4.2_Resources.zip

Technical Support Jun 28, 2013 - 3:24 PM

The German locale is supported out in Elegant Ribbon 4.2.0.0 version of the box.

You should use assemblies from the folder [Elegant Ribbon installed directory]\ Bin\Core\de-DE.

If you set the thread culture of your application to de-DE ( Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = new CultureInfo("de-DE"); ), you should see that Elegant Ribbon now runs in German.

If this will not work, you can try to copy the [Elegant Ribbon installed directory]\Bin\Core\de-DE folder to directory where your exe file is located.