Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Ribbon Tech Support » How do I create vertically stacked button groups with the visual editor in VS2008? Collapse All
Subject Author Date
Luca Candela Feb 9, 2010 - 3:25 PM

I’m trying out the Ribbon Controls with the visual designer, I’m a UI designer, not a programmer, so I’m just putting together a quick draft of how the controls should be grouped. Right now I can’t figure out how to group buttons vertically, the documentation is pretty sparse on the subject.

Also, where can I find the examples installed with the Elegant Ribbon Trial? There’s no mention of that in the documentation.

Technical Support Feb 10, 2010 - 11:29 AM

We have just added a new article on this topic so it should be the answer to your question. Additionally, if you want your controls to be in a vertical stack all the time, just set their Informativeness | Maximum Level property to Smallmage or SmalImageWithText .

As for the examples, please check the folder that you specified when installing Elegant Ribbon. By default, the folder with samples is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FOSS Software Inc\Elegant Ribbon\Samples\".