Professional UI Solutions
Site Map   /  Register

Forum

Please Log In to post a new message or reply to an existing one. If you are not registered, please register.

NOTE: Some forums may be read-only if you are not currently subscribed to our technical support services.

Forums » Elegant Grid Tech Support » CExtTabbedToolControlBarFlat shrinks when desktop background is changed Collapse All
Subject Author Date
marc uchida Jan 15, 2009 - 12:27 PM

We have discovered some strange behaviour with the tabbed toolbar.

To recreate this, I can first minimize the program containing a CExtTabbedToolControlBarFlat.  Then I change the desktop background (to some other image).

Next, when I maximize the app again, it can be seen that the tabbed toolbar has had its height changed.  It has lost some space at both the top and bottom of the toolbar.  This happens whether or not the tabbed tool bar has text under the button icons or not.

Resizing the window fixes the problem, bringing the toolbar size back to normal.

Any ideas as to what this is about?

Technical Support Jan 20, 2009 - 5:26 AM

Your message is related to the Prof-UIS library when this forum is dedicated to the Elegant Grid control.

We were unable to reproduce this issue using the sample application. We guess the problem can be reproduced using a particular Prof-UIS theme, tab control orientation inside tabbed toolbar, Windows desktop theme and color depth, Windows OS version. Please provide us with these details.